#1365 Wenge Safety Razor - Closed Comb
The Vintage Safety Razor Edition from Giesen & Forsthoff is all class! Manufactured entirely in Germany, the newly released Vintage Edition boasts a mirror-polished die-cast steel shaving head with a 10cm handle length (ideal for Aussie hand-size).
Perfect for blokes who wish to personalise their shaving experience with a traditional safety razor and metal blade... no plastic!
Each razor comes gift packed with a complimentary 10 pack of Giesen & Forthoff's own Timor®stainless blades, ice hardened for a clean smooth shave.
And of course, replacement Timor® blades are held in stock, (or can be replaced by blades in well-known brands purchased elsewhere).
- Quality die-cast steel with polished chrome plate head, with a traditional closed comb (ideal for everyday shaving).
- Wenge (real wood) barberpole handle
- Gift packaged with pack of 10 Timor®stainless blades
- Unscrew the head to replace blades easily.
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany